Tomorrow is Valentine’s day! What do you do for Valentine’s? I’m excited because Pablo is cooking us steak for dinner after church and I made a super delish pie for dessert. (I’ll share the recipe on here later in the week!)
Whether you love Valentine’s or think it’s a silly Hallmark holiday, everyone can appreciate a little romantic music right? I’m currently listening to some of my favorite love songs and thought I’d share them on here.
These are nine of my faves in no particular order. I’ve never shared a Spotify playlist before so here’s hoping this works the way it’s supposed to!
If you don’t have Spotify, here’s a list of the songs on my playlist:
- Close Your Eyes (Michael Bublé)
- Hasta Mi Final (Il Divo)
- Be My Forever (Christina Perri, Ed Sheeran)
- Everything (Michael Bublé)
- When You Say You Love Me (Josh Groban)
- A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)
- All of Me (John Legend)
- All I Ask of You (Josh Groban, Kelly Clarkson)
- I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
PS: Pablo sung Hasta Mi Final to me at our wedding reception. He has a gorgeous voice and that song is basically the most romantic song ever so it was pretty amazing . <3 <3 Google the translated lyrics if you don’t understand Spanish!