I’m always excited about the start of a new week. 🙂 Last week I got so busy that I didn’t end up posting on here at all – oops.
Besides normal life stuff to keep me busy last week (hello children… and big piles of laundry) we had two different visits from relatives! My brother from TN was in town at the very beginning of the week and then our cousins from MN were here briefly at the end of the week. We love it when family or friends from out-of-town are able to visit so it was a treat to have two visits in one week.
Of course, we also enjoyed Valentine’s day on Tuesday. We had fun surprising Caleb and Sofia with balloons at breakfast – they were so excited. I shared a picture on my Instagram. Every holiday becomes more special as the kids get older!
[All posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link I earn a commission at no extra cost to you.]
Pablo had to work later in the day on Valentine’s but my mom stopped by and picked up both the kids, leaving me a quiet house for a bit so I could get some things done. I did some cooking ahead and cleaned up my kitchen. That was such a blessing!
This week looks pretty uneventful so far. I have a few little goals for the week and thought I’d share them here because a little extra accountability never hurts. 😉
- Keep my bedroom clean all week – – – Ok so I did this last week and it was so wonderful. I felt peaceful whenever I walked into the room. So here’s to keeping up the habit!! (If you’re a neat freak and you always have a clean bedroom don’t judge haha.)
- Take the kids outside for at least a little every day
- Read more – I’ve only read a chapter or two of Give Them Grace, my book for February so I need to get going!
- Post several items to eBay or an online garage sale
- Get up before the kids every day – This is hard for me when I’ve been up at night with the baby but my day gets off to a lot better start when I do!
Hope your week is off to a good start! 🙂