Welcome! This is the spot on the blog where I share some of mine and my family’s favorite things.
As we come across new things that we use and love I will add them to this page. I know you’ll love them as much as we do!
Kitchen stuff I use and love
- My favorite glass storage containers
- The blender + food processor we bought this year
- Sturdy baking sheets that don’t warp in the oven
- The crockpot I use
- The best little paring knife
- The dinnerware set we’ve used and loved since we got married
- The Happy Planner – It’s my fourth year to use this style of planner and I love it!
- Neck and Shoulder Massager – I bought this for Pablo and he loves it.
- Amazon Essentials Button-Down Dress – I love this versatile dress and it’s nursing friendly! I have it in black.
- Melissa and Doug Scoop and Serve Ice Cream Counter – Such a fun, good quality toy! It’s held up so well for us and my kids love it.
- Picasso Tiles – The kids play with these on a daily basis (second only to LEGOS, haha!)
- Water-Wow Books – We love these and they’re great to have on hand for gifts too.
- Comfy Button-Down “Grandpa” Cardigan – My sister bought me this from Target and I’m loving it this winter!
- Universal Thread Lace-Up Boots – I’ve gotten so many compliments when I wear these!
- My Favorite PJs from Target – I bought this pajama shorts/shirt set in grey two years ago and it’s held up really well. I just purchased another set in blue because I love them so much!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.